- APS Outstanding Referee Award, 2016
- Fellow of the American Physical Society, 2006
- "The new era of polariton condensates," D.W. Snoke and J. Keeling, Physics Today 70, 54 (October 2017). (feature article)
- "Edge trapping of exciton-polariton condensates in etched microcavity pillars," D. Myers, J. Wuenschell, D. Snoke, L. Pfeiffer, and K. West, Applied Physics Letters 110, 211104 (2017).
- "Ultra-low threshold polariton condensation," M. Steger, B. Fluegel, K. Alberi, A. Mascarenhas, D.W. Snoke, L.N. Pfeiffer, and K. West, Optics Letters 42, 1165 (2017).
- "Time-resolved two-photon excitation of long-lifetime polaritons," C. Gautham, M. Steger, D.W. Snoke, K. West, and L.N. Pfeiffer, Optica 4, 118 (2017).
- "Bose-Einstein condensation of long-lifetime polaritons in thermal equilibrium,'' Y. Sun, P. Wen, Y. Yoon, G.-Q. Liu, M. Steger, L.N. Pfeiffer, K. West, D.W. Snoke, and K.A. Nelson, Physical Review Letters 118, 016602 (2017). (highlighted by Viewpoint)
- "Direct measurement of the polariton-polariton interaction strength," Y. Sun, Y. Yoon, M. Steger, G.-Q. Liu, L.N. Pfeiffer, K. West, D.W. Snoke, and K.A. Nelson, Nature Physics 13, 870 (2017).
- "A new type of half-quantum circulation in a macroscopic polariton spinor ring condensate," Gangqiang Liu, David W. Snoke, Andrew Daley, Loren Pfeiffer, and Kenneth West, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (USA) 112, 2676 (2015).
- "Slow reflection and two-photon generation of microcavity exciton-polaritons," Mark Steger, Chitra Gautham, David W. Snoke, Loren Pfeiffer, and Ken West, Optica 2, 1 (2015). (featured in Funsize Physics)
- "Enhanced Coherence between Condensates Formed Resonantly at Different Times," A. Hayat et al., Optics Express 22, 30559 (2014).
- "Dissipationless Flow and Sharp Threshold of a Polariton Condensate with Long Lifetime," Bryan Nelsen, et al., Physical Review X 3, 041015 (2013).
- "Dynamics of Phase Coherence Onset in Bose Condensates of Photons by Incoherent Phonon Emission,'' D.W. Snoke and S.M. Girvin, Journal of Low Temperature Physics 171, 1 (2013).
- "Polariton Condensation and Lasing," D.W. Snoke, Exciton Polaritons in Microcavities (Springer Series in Solid State Sciences 172), V. Timofeev and D. Sanvitto, eds., (Springer, 2012), chapter 12 (arXiv:1205.5756).
- "Dynamic Stark effect in strongly coupled microcavity exciton-polaritons," Alex Hayat et al., Physical Review Letters 109, 033605 (2012).
- "The Basis of the Second Law of Thermodynamics in Quantum Field Theory,'' D.W. Snoke, Gangqiang Liu, and S.M. Girvin, Annals of Physics 327, 1825 (2012).
- "The Quantum Boltzmann Equation in Semiconductor Physics," D.W. Snoke, Annalen der Physik 523, 87 (2011).
- "Polariton Condensates," (feature article) David Snoke and Peter Littlewood, Physics Today 63, 42 (August, 2010).
- "Direct measurement of exciton-exciton interaction energy,'' Z. Vörös, D.W. Snoke, L. Pfeiffer, and K. West, Physical Review Letters 103, 016403 (2009). (cover article)
- "Bose-Einstein Condensation of Microcavity Polaritons in a Trap," R. Balili, V. Hartwell, D.W. Snoke, L. Pfeiffer and K. West, Science 316, 1007 (2007).
Universal Themes of Bose-Einstein Condensation, N. Proukakis, D.W. Snoke and P.B. Littlewood, eds., (Cambridge University Press, 2017).
Bose-Einstein Condensation, A. Griffin, D.W. Snoke and S. Stringari, eds., (Cambridge University Press, 1995; paperback, 1996).
S.A. Moskalenko and D.W. Snoke, Bose-Einstein Condensation of Excitons and Biexcitons and Coherent Nonlinear Optics with Excitons, (Cambridge University Press, 2000).
D.W. Snoke, Solid State Physics: Essential Concepts, (Pearson, 2009).
D.W. Snoke, Electronics: A Physical Approach, (Pearson, 2014).